Born 1948 in Strasbourg, France. Luxembourgish citizen
Masters Degree in Nuclear Engineering, RWTH Aachen, Germany Professor for project economics at Xiamen University, China
- Delegation to Nuclear Reprocessing Plant (DWK) in Hanover - conceptual design - Delegation to the USA (2 years) - Three Mile Island reactor accident - Delegation to Spain (2 years) - market development - Delegation to Indonesia (5 years) - selling nuclear fuel factory and a radio-metallurgical laboratory. - Management in the field of R&D, innovation, know-how transfer and license/patent handling.
- Indonesia (6 years), - .Java pipeline project, Methanol plant in Bontang. - Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, (5 years) - development of various projects - China (5years), - GM of Lurgi Beijing branch, 23 projects sold - Development of the first 2 Coal to Chemical projects, Ningmei and Datang, in China - Creation of offices in Jakarta, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur
- Influence of a nuclear power plant on the quality of wine in Luxembourg, Ministry of Energy. - Several speeches in America as active member of the American Nuclear Society - Key-note speeches on Coal to Chemicals in Shanghai and Shihezi, China - Speeches on Petrochemical Technology Applications in Dalian, Achema Beijing, China
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China - Jiaotong University, Xi An, China - Northwest University, Xi An, China - Würzburg-Schweinfurt University, Germany - Professor (Process Economy) at Xiamen University, China
Official Signing Ceremonies
- Signature of Hainan Methanol witnessed by PM Wen Jia Bao and European President Prodi - Signature of biodiesel contract witnessed by PM Wen Jia Bao and German Chancelor Merkel
October 2009, by Chinese Government at Great Hall of Peoples for "outstanding contribution to the development of the P.R. China", meant is the development of the first two Coal to Chemicals projects in China.